Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A continuation...

This website is an extension of me and my robots. Current Blog

This blog shares the name with the You Tube Channel We R Bots where you can find the videos shown on You Tube broken down into the elements of the particular project. If you see the mousebot going crazy on You Tube's weRbots channel, you can come to this namesake blog for details.

Andrei and I are currently bringing a new do it yourself website cWhatICanDo, it is in alpha as of 08/25/2008. And now, in public Alpha as of late Nov 2008... Go Ahead and visit the best how-to website we could build! Have Fun... And give us plenty of feedback...

2 comments:

Mr. Roboto said...

The CwhatIcanDo Website is in "full" Alpha, meaning clients, project developers (Creators) from all over the web are allowed to come in and start playing around.

If you are interested, please come and visit.

Create a project or just look around.

Unknown said...

I have a question. I have a elderly father...I just bought him a electric chair...On the side of his chair is a flat button...the button has 2 small buttons on it. One is the up button, it reclines the chair, and the other is the down button, than brings the chair back to its original chair form. I bought this chair to make it easier for him to recline and use. But instead, he can't find the button on the side because it is flush with the side. He is 88 yrs old, and he leaned over so far to see the button that the chair fell over with his weight and he had to crawl out of it. He is 6'2 and 200 lbs. I was hoping there might be some way to make a remote control that he could use instead of the side buttons...Is this possible??? And how would you do this.If anyone can do this, please let me know...thanks so much